Friday 21 December 2012

research for my evaluation question 3

My plan for this question is to produce a radio interview media piece. the idea is to have studio guests who are fans (audience) who talk about the video and can even put questions to Brage Alpha himself. This will be a good way of displaying my feedback as I will be able to structure the interview so that all topics such as ancillary products and video. I plan to cast back to feedback from early pieces of work by asking the audience to explain how they like how the product has evolved and whether they feel that any changes should have been made. Here I have looked at transcripts from top radio stations such as Radio 1 to learn how to structure a successfull intgerview. Please follow the link to see this. http://u2_interviews.tripod.com/id47.html

No comments:

Post a Comment