Sunday 7 October 2012

CD Cover Idea - Michael

THE TRIANGULAR DESIGN IS TAKEN FROM A CLOTHING DESIGNER'S LOGO, THEREOFORE I WILL NEED TO DESIGN MY OWN IF I WERE TO VENTURE DOWN THIS LINE OF DESIGN. This is a design that I came up with when drafting some ideas on photoshop. The design and colour scheme evidently go against what my previous posts say how my digipak will look. However I do feel this is a style that may be useful for Brage Aplha's cover as the genre of music does not focus on star image therefore the lack of image is not a huge problem ii also fits to the conventions of a disjuncture if I were to choose to go with that kind of style. One final thing that I tried to do with the triangle design was to colour it with a leopard print design to fir the 'animal' title.

1 comment:

  1. Spierin. Miss told me of your idea. Put up a post explaining how you got to that stage, take photos of DT to show you've actually gone and looked into things etc

    ReplyDelete