Thursday 4 October 2012

example CD cover

Here I have found a CD cover of one of Beyonce's albums, this is quite obviously a very different genre and targets very different people to mine. However the use of black and white which creates great clarity and a sense of purity which is a result that I also hope to acheive. The reason for which I want to create this clear emotion portrayal is so that the audience can get an insight to who Brage Alpha actually is as this is his debut CD. What I would not make use of from this example however is the graphology in the writing, Beyonce has used a font that shows a regal and glamorous personality, this is a clear contrast to my artist. Instead I would choose a more simple font that does not take away from the message of the image being in a dark place.

1 comment:

  1. Look at this

    http://coolalbumreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/dennis_wilson_pacific_ocean_blue.jpg

    Not black and white but this Dennis Wilson cover is incredibly iconic.

    ReplyDelete