Thursday 6 September 2012

Brage Alpha - Bio


He released his first single, titled ‘animal’, was recorded in London and released October 2012 by Clash Records. The Guardian spoke highly of the band, saying Brage Alpha "coolly emotional music suggests a-ha meets Animal Collective". He has already previewed songs on YouTube, as an amateur were great hits, drumming up thousands of fans. One named 'A Horse Is Not a Home' reached over 500,000 views in the UK alone, which lead to him signing to clash. In a recent interview with London Independent Music Magazine, he revealed his unexpected popularity, "I don’t think my project was that thought out when I started. I just wanted to make cool music.”

1 comment:

  1. By cutting and pasting this you've just succeeded in posting some white bars. Unless you are an outrageous hipster I doubt this is intentional.

    ReplyDelete